All the things that 4 Karns Kids can possibly think about - you'll get to see.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Trip to Disney World


Our trip to Disney World was so much fun.
We went on the Safari at Animal Kingdom. We saw Elephants, and Lions.
We went to Epcot, and went inside the big golf ball (Spaceship Earth).
We went to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon and swam with sharks.

We went to Magic Kingdom, and saw all the Disney Princesses, except Mulan. I got to eat with Cinderella in her castle.


We went into the haunted mansion.
We went to MGM, and went on the Tower of Terror. I do not like that one. I couldn't breath on it.


JayCee

3 Comments:

Blogger The 6 Karns' said...

Jaycee I thought it was great. Even though I was with you. Love Hunter

1:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cool Jaycee! I'm glad you had so much fun. And what a beautiful picture of you and Cinderella!

8:32 PM

 
Blogger The 6 Karns' said...

hiJAYCEE I LOVE YOU

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home