All the things that 4 Karns Kids can possibly think about - you'll get to see.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I got my tooth pulled today

Today, I got my tooth pulled. They gave me sleeping gas to put me to sleep, then when I woke up I was crying. And they stuck a needle in my tongue to numb it, and it kept on bleeding. I was talking funny, cuz I had to stick my tongue out to talk.

I can talk clearly now, but I have to stay in the house and not play until tomorrow.
Today I have to eat cold, mushy stuff, like ice cream, jello, popcycles, and pudding. Tomorrow, I have to eat warm, mushy stuff, like soup, scrambled eggs, macaroni and oatmeal.

Hunter had to have 4 teeth pulled today, too.

Love, JayCee

2 Comments:

Blogger Hunter L. Karns said...

cool! you rock,but Hunter is awsome

8:49 AM

 
Blogger JayCee K. said...

sorry hunter had to be a JERK like that

7:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home